Archangel Quick Break-Down Stock for Standard Ruger 10/22
February 07, 2020
Have a standard Ruger 10/22 rifle and wish it was a take-down model? No problem, ProMag Industries new Archangel Quick Break-Down Stock (AAQBD) will turn any standard Ruger 10/22 rifle into a quick take-down design! A patent pending stainless steel V-block clamp with adjustable toggle lever facilitates rapid but precise barrel removal and installation. Clamp system repeats zero even with receiver mounted optics. The folding stock design with integrated barrel storage enables the rifle to be stored in compact spaces; perfect for campers and survivalists. The inlet features an aluminum bed block chassis embedded in a blend of high strength carbon fiber and glass filled reinforced black polymer. 18.5" barrel minimum length is required in states that specify a minimum 26" overall length in functioning configuration. This stock can be fired with the buttstock folded. Lifetime Warranty. Made in USA.
- Fits Ruger 10/22 standard carbines*
- Quick Break Down design
- Unique design allows rapid barrel removal and installation
- Patent pending steel adjustable lever toggle V-block clamp
- Integrated barrel storage (up to .920" diameter) enables the rifle to be stored in compact spaces
- Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer
- Full surround, embedded aluminum bed block chassis
- Additional buttstock storage areas
- Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Lifetime Warranty**
- Made in USA
MSRP of the ProMag Industries AAQBD is $124.99.
For more information visit promagindustries.com.