Firearms News February 2020 – Issue #3
February 11, 2020
This Month Firearms News:Other articles include:
- Greek Small Arms of WWII, Part 2 by Paul Scarlata
- Patrick Sweeney reviews new suppressors from Obsidian!
- Clash of the Titans: The FN SCAR and the SIG MCX Virtus Patrol Slug It Out for Supremacy by Will Dabbs
- The Range Is Hot! Want to build your own state of the art indoor or outdoor range? Robert MacLean has the information for you!
- Backlash in The Commonwealth! Anti-gun Democrats recently took over the Virginia House and Senate, but pro-freedom citizens, led by VCDL, are fighting to turn the tide with 2A sanctuary cities. Story by Mark Chesnut
- Tim Mullin Gun Book Reviews – by Margie Thompson
- Plus, the one and only “Paper Gun Show” in the firearms industry since 1946!
On sale February 11, 2020! Pick up a copy at your local magazine stand, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, or major book retailer! Firearms News prints two exciting issues per month so be sure to get both copies or subscribe!